Monday, June 27, 2011

My First Award!

 Magaly over at Pagan Culture was absolutely sweet enough to give Witchy Thrifting it's very first award!
 Now to me sweet has a couple different meanings. There's sweet as in 'aawwww how sweet', and then there's sweet in the Dude Where's My Car sense (yes I'm that kind of geek, lol), you know sweet. So I'm going to stick with Magaly's 2 groups of 3 rules, but I'm going to pick an "awwwww how sweet' group and a sweet group.
     This first group are a bunch of bloggers that while sweet in their own ways tend to give me the warm fuzzies on a regular basis:
Tamara over at Riding on A Broomstick. She's a really sweet lady and if you guys haven't heard of the plight of Marvin yet then head on over and help us send some peace to the poor little gator before he gets sent to the summerlands.
Gumbo Soul over at Witchy Gumbo  is one of the sweetest ladies I've ever met and so very talented that sometimes I hate her for it. If you like her creations remember to check out her business FB page so you can get some for yourself =).
 Robin Larkspur over at Wiccan Writes is one of the sweetest gardeners around in both senses. She's working on an absolutely magical garden for her daughters wedding that is absolutely beautiful!

Now this second group are a bunch of women that I would totally envision having an argument about tattoos with:
Dark Mother over at Dark Mother Goddess is completely bad @$$ and totally sweet. She kicks butt and doesn't even bother to find out the names...
Leanna from Can We Have A New Witch Ours Melted totally gives a 'f '. She so totally gives one that it's probably capitalized, italicized, and highlighted, lol.
YellowDog Granny of YellowDog Granny Blog makes getting up on Monday mornings almost worth it to me. She's pretty much how I hope to grow up to be.

So there you have it all, I hope you go and check these ladies out and learn how sweet they all are!

5 comments:

  1. Awww! I'm blushin' over here! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, good grief, I need a hankie!!! Thank you so much for your very Sweet words. You are the sweetest and craftiest Witchy person ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude!...how cool...at first I thought it was a ain't she cute award..and that was confusing..but I love the SWEET! award..that rocks..I'll have to blogroll you so I can come back and visit some more..and keep on commenting..at my age I need all the encouragement I can get.

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all thank you for the awesome award!

    Second of all while I follow your other blog I had no idea this one existed :::face palm:::

    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo cool!!! Thank you so much! :) (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping us a comment! Feel free to post or link to your own creative Witchy Thrifting projects!