Sunday, July 17, 2011

An announcement

   Due to an unexpected death in the family (my mother), I have been absent the past few days and most likely won't be posting with regularity for the next few weeks. Thinking about doing projects for this blog has been one of the things that has helped me through this and I hope to be posting some finds and project work soon, but I'll need a few days to get back on an even keel. This is a massive shock, and leaves me with a lot more family responsibility that I need to work out how to schedule. Thanks so much for all of your support of this project, and I'll be back as soon as I can be because honestly I love doing this and I need a creative outlet right now like no body's business. Love you all and see you soon.

7 comments:

  1. I am so sorry :( I have no other words I can offer

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sorry to hear that, lady. *Hugs and Love* to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry for your loss. Sending your family loving energies and blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry for your loss. Take the time to grieve and embrace those you love. Will look forward to future posts. Sea Witch

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so sorry for your loss, I can't even imagine. :( Take care of yourself...we'll be here when you are ready.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping us a comment! Feel free to post or link to your own creative Witchy Thrifting projects!